I have approximately $200 worth of L’Occitane products to give away, so I thought it was time for another competition.
This competition is in thanks to Melb Girl (who I also blog for) and a Christmas event that L’Occitane held last year. I attended to write a post for Melb Girl, and you can read more about the party and the label here.
L’Occitane is a brand who uses natural and organic ingredients in their products from the Mediterranean and Provence. I have a box full of lavender smelling goodies to give away to residents in Victoria, Australia. (I’m sorry to people in other states, but the box is a tad heavy and would cost a fortune in postage – you’re welcome to enter if you’re willing to pay the postage, though.)
I also have a runner up prize of two hand creams.
If you would like to enter, all you have to do is leave a comment below telling me why you would like to win a lavender pamper pack.
Competition terms and conditions:
1. Entrants must leave a comment on this post telling me why they would like to win a gift pack from L’Occitane.
2. This competition is open to residents in Victoria, Australia. Residents from other states are welcome to enter if they are willing to cover postage costs.
3. Entries close at 12 midnight on Friday 11 January 2013.
4. The winners will be randomly selected.
5. The winners will be announced on Saturday 12 January 2013, and the items will be posted within two working days.
6. The winners will be announced on A Little Boutique Near Home.
7. If events occur that are beyond the Promoter’s control, the entrant accepts no liability shall be attached to the Promoter.